- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Dinner Mat
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Toy Boxes
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Bandana
- Design Your Own Personalised Christmas Stocking
Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
Reduced to CLEAR. Buy now to avoid disappointment. Once it has gone, it is gone!
Personalise your dog's own coat. This fantastically designed 2 in 1 coat can be worn in all weathers. On colder days the soft fleece lining can be attached to help keep your dog warm. On those warmer wet days just un-zip the fleece lining and remove leaving you with a lightweight and showerproof coat.
- Showerproof nylon outer material
- Red breathable mesh lining. PLEASE NOTE coats may have black mesh lining and not red as shown
- Removable soft black fleece lining
- Detachable Hood
- Chest cover
- Lead hole so it can be worn over a harness
- Easy to put on with Velcro fastenings
- Adjustable fastenings on the neck and chest
- Fastenings are on the inside allowing rain to run off the coat and not inside
- If your dog is in-between sizes, we also have neck and chest extension pieces to ensure a perfect fit
WARNING: Due to the increase in dog theft, Bonnie Dogs advises you not to print any name that your dog answers to on the coat.
If you do not want any text on the coat just select your motif and print colour. A large motif will be printed on the back and two smaller motifs on the corners of the coat.
All DYO is printed to order so is non-returnable. Please contact us if you are unsure of the size you require. See our measurement guide for help.
It can be advisable to go up a size in these coats to give your dog freedom of movement when running, and to provide full coverage along the dog's back.