- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Dog Cologne
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Dog Cooling Bandanas Blue/Pink
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- All in One Dog Rain Coats Red/Blue
Bonnie Dogs Blog - Dog Caring, Measuring and Grooming
11th Apr 2017
Bonnie Dogs is very proud and excited to announce that Emily has completed and passed with flying colours her City & Guilds Level 2 Dog Grooming. We are sure you would like to join in and congratulate her, Emily is already proving to be a very talented and caring dog groomer.
When looking for a Dog Groomer always ensure they have completed at least to City & Guilds Level 2. No one is a Dog Groomer if they have only been taught in a Salon or had Salon only experience. Nor are they qualified if they have completed a Theory Course, Groom Your Own Dog Course or Level 1 City & Guilds they are not competent to groom your dog. They will not have had enough training/experience or gained the knowledge required to groom your dog to a high standard with the correct level of handling or care.
Once Level 2 is completed your Groomer will hopefully also have experience of working in a Dog Grooming Salon so he or she can improve their handling skills, increase speed and perfect the groom to the highest of standards. It is when they have this experience that they go on to complete City & Guilds Level 3. If your Groomer chooses to work for him or herself after completing level 2 this is acceptable but you might find they are understandably slower than an experienced groomer and the finished dog is not perfect but with time and patience your newly qualified Dog Groomer will get there, after all we have all got to start somewhere and we can not complete level 3 without the experience.
We are aware that some Dog Grooming Courses are claiming to be Level 3, just to clarify you can not complete Level 3 with 20 days training.
Please always check your Groomer is qualified do not be embarrassed to ask your dogs care means everything to you.
- Qualified dog groomers
- city & guilds dog groomers
- is my groomer qualified: dog groomer qualification: