- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Dog Cologne
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Dinner Mat
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Dog Cooling Bandanas Blue/Pink
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
Bonnie Dogs Blog - Dog Caring, Measuring and Grooming
19th Sep 2016
The days are growing shorter and the temperature is dropping, keeping your dog warm, dry and safe is very important at this time of year. We have created an Autumn Checklist to help prepare you and your dog for the upcoming season.
Autumn Check list:
-Get your dog groomed. This way you are ready for the wet months that are approaching.
-Give your dog a warm Fleecy bed and blanket to keep them warm when at home.
-Purchase a Coat for colder wet days especially for smaller shorter haired breeds.
-Purchase a hoodie or jumper for really chilly days
-Purchase a t-shirt or pair of dog pyjamas to help your dog sleep without getting cold through the night
- Purchase some reflective dog clothing so your dog can be seen on road walks and when running free
- Purchase a flashing dog tag so you can see where your dog is at night
- Check for draughts around your home, especially where your dog sleeps and purchase a draught excluder to keep them warm.
- Check your dogs tag and ensure that your contact details are up to date, whilst checking your dogs tag you can also get your dogs Vet to check their microchip is still working too.
- Start preparing your dog for Fireworks and Bonfire Night.
- Know the dangers Autumn can bring to your dog
For more information on Dogs and Autumn please take a look at our blog post we have written on the subject.
- Dogs and autumn
- autumn checklist for you and your dog
- the dangers autumn can bring to your dog
- autumn and dogs