- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Dog Cologne
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Dog Cooling Bandanas Blue/Pink
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
- All in One Dog Rain Coats Red/Blue
Bonnie Dogs Blog - Dog Caring, Measuring and Grooming
8th Sep 2016
We have now treated Legend with Frontline Spray to help protect him against the Harvest Mites as the season is now underway. The farmland and crops near where Legend is walked has started to be cut by the farmers meaning that the Harvest Mite Larvae will need to search for new sources of food.
Harvest Mite Larvae create a small hole when they attach to a dog and using digestive enzymes will eat at the dogs skin cells, this is a very irritating and painful process so it is very important dogs are treated.
What are the signs of Harvest Mites?
The first sign that your dog has these mites is sudden licking and biting their feet with urgency. On examination on the top of your dogs paws right in between their toes you will find clusters of small raised reddish orange spots that look like paprika in colour. Harvest Mites can also affect the dogs legs, ears and eyes too.
Frontline Spray is the only effective method of treating the Harvest Mites and preventing them from landing on your dog.
Please take a look at our Blog Post on Dogs and Harvest Mites for more information.
- Harvest mites
- what are harvest mites
- how to treat harvest mites
- harvest mites and dogs