- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Dog Cologne
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Dog Cooling Bandanas Blue/Pink
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
- All in One Dog Rain Coats Red/Blue
Bonnie Dogs Blog - Dog Caring, Measuring and Grooming
12th Jul 2016
Grass seeds are a big problem for your dog because they can get stuck in their hair and burrow deep in their coat close to the skin. This irritates the skin making your dog uncomfortable, irritated and can eventually cause a lot of pain. Once a seed has stuck to your dog's hair, it gradually moves deeper and closer to the skin with every move your dog makes.
All breeds of dog can be affected by grass seeds but the breeds that typically suffer from penetrating grass seeds are spaniels or breeds with hairy paws and ears. The most common areas that attract the seeds are the ears and feet as they are the hairiest and the grass seeds are hidden so you do not realise the seed is there until it is too late.
Take a look at our blog post on The Dangers of Grass Seeds to Dogs for more information.
- Dogs and grass seeds
- grass seeds and dogs
- removing a grass seed from a dog
- the dangers of grass seeds to dogs
- grass seed dangers