- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Dog Cologne
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Dog Cooling Bandanas Blue/Pink
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- All in One Dog Rain Coats Red/Blue
Bonnie Dogs Blog - Dog Caring, Measuring and Grooming
17th Sep 2015
Handstripping is a specialised grooming technique which has many benefits in maintaining a healthy dog coat. Handstripping involes pulling out the dead outer coat on wire-haired breeds in order to open the hair follicles and allow a new hair to grow through. Not many grooming parlours of a hand-stripping service as it can be time consuming and takes a lot of work.
However, here at Bonnie Dogs we do offer a Handstripping service and are happy to advise if your dogs coat is strippable. For more information on Dogs and Handstipping please see our blog post we have written.
Below are some examples of different breeds that do have strippable coats.
- Dogs and handstripping
- what is handstripping
- dog grooming
- is my dog a hand strip
- handstripping a dog