- Design Your Own Personalised Dog T-Shirts
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoody
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Bandanas
- Design Your Own Personalised Reflective Dog Vest
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Raincoats
- Dog Cologne
- Design Your Own Christmas Dog Outfits
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness
- Dog Cooling Bandanas Blue/Pink
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Towels
- Design Your Own Personalised Dog Hoodie
- All in One Dog Rain Coats Red/Blue
Bonnie Dogs Blog - Dog Caring, Measuring and Grooming
19th Apr 2013
We recommed you measure your dog before you purchase Bonnie Dogs Clothing as these items are personalised and are non-returnable/refundable.
Back Length - Place tape measure on your dog's shoulder blades and measure to the base of the tail.
Chest - Again place tape measure on the dog's shoulder blades and measure right around the chest at the deepest point. This is usually following the line from the shoulder blades downwards just behind the front legs.
Neck - For clothing and harnesses measure around the dog's neck at the widest point where the neck meets the body.
For collars measure half way up the neck and don't forget that for a comfortable fit you must allow two fingers to be able to fit between the collar and your dog's neck.
Girth (Reflective Vests Only) - Your dog's girth measurement is taken at the widest part of the chest wall usually just before the end of the rib cage and where your dog's body starts to tuck up into the waist line. Hold the tape measure approximately three ribs in from the end of the rib cage and measure all the way around.
If you have any questions give us a call on 01372 459670
Please watch the following video for a more in depth tutorial on how to measure your dog.
- Design Your Own
- Dog Clothing
- Dog T.Shirts
- Dog Hoodies
- Dog Bandanas
- Bonnie Dogs
- Measuring Your Dog